Skip to main content
0 answers
2
Asked 324 views

what universities should I apply for while being a computer science student ?

I have asked quite a few questions about coding platforms and related topics, but as a student living in Pakistan, where there are relatively few highly ranked universities for computer science, I am considering pursuing my university education abroad and building my career there.
I wanted to ask how I can prepare myself to get admitted to a good university abroad. What academic achievements, extracurricular activities, projects, competitions, or other experiences should I focus on to make my application stand out from other applicants?
I am currently in Grade 11, so I still have some time to prepare and strengthen my profile before applying. I would really appreciate some guidance on what I should focus on during the next one to two years to maximize my chances of getting into a strong university for computer science and AI


2

No answers yet