How can I ensure that I get in enough study for seven college courses, when I have to work?

I have to work to continue going to school. #work-life-balance

2

Anthony’s Answer

Each person learns differently. Something that works with one person may not work for another. Whether your a physical or visual learner. If you could relate your daily work to your studys that would help. Sometimes you may just need a personal day from work with a heavy school schedule to focus on studying. Most employer's will understand or work with you. Especially if it has to do with your current position. Your studying to better yourself and move up in your career. Always remember that. If you have to cut a few hours to get a degree. It will pay itself back. you may have to adjust your way of living for a short period of time. But, Mcdonalds has a dollar menu. Small scarifices sometimes must be made to acheive your larger goal.

0

Raj’s Answer

If you have to work while going to college, then I strongly suggest that you take whatever number of courses you can take each semester. If, for example, you have to work 20 hours a week then I suggest not to take more than 2-3 courses per semester. If you try to do more courses then you may not have time to study all courses, which may result in not getting good grades, which could end up discouraging you and unfortunately, it may lead you to drop college. And, you should never ever think about or be in a situation that you drop out of college. You MUST complete college even if it takes 6-7 years, given that you have to work part time.

0