What is the Best College or University to go to be a Detective or a police officer?

3

Hi again!

I don't know the answer to this question. However, I wanted to let you know about a program that may be of interest to you. It is called CASA - Court Appointed Special Advocates. As a volunteer, you will help victims to navigate the social service and criminal justice systems. I have heard that the training is awesome! I would imagine you have to be of legal age to work with the clients, but I don't know for sure. Here is the link to the one in New Jersey. I think it is available in most states. It might be something to do while going to school. It is professional training/experience you would be able to list on your resume!

https://www.casaofnj.org/find-a-casa-program-in-nj

1

Sean’s Answer

John Jay College in NYC is one of the premier criminal justice schools in the country.

0

Sean’s Answer

0