Andy R.’s Avatar

Andy R.

31

2

College Questions and advice from other college graduates seeking advice

#college-advice Where did some of you who are neurologists attend college? What helped you to succeed in college?

Hey Andy,

I am not a neurologist so I will not answer that question since it does not apply. What helped me survive and succeed in college was determination. Every class was an obstacle that I had to control in order to control my outcome. I sacrificed certain parties and hang time to study more. I socialized with other students to study during class breaks in the library. College is not a place for you to make the best grades or pass every course it is a place for you to exercise what knowledge and understanding you have and to expand it by instructions and deeds. College is not just inside the classes or with the adults on campus it is about gaining and examining what will benefit you, what you think will benefit you and what will not benefit you. I wish you the best on your journey young Andy.

Last updated Nov 18 at 11:36 PM