Employment Counselor | Open Records Specialist
San Antonio, Texas
The job search takes time and a LOT of effort. If you would answer a few questions for me, I can better help you with this! In order to address a problem, we have to first be able to narrow it down.
- Why did you get a CJ degree - what type of jobs are you interested in? Are you willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays?
- How many interviews have you had - and, for what types of jobs?
- Have you had any "second" interviews for any positions?
- Are there any particular types of questions that are causing you problems in the interviews?
- What previous work experience do you have, and, are you including it on the application/resume?
- How long have you been looking?
As a retired police officer, with applicant review board experience, who went on to work at a job placement center, I believe I can help you! I am looking forward to hearing back from you!