Can I get a voluntary Job in architectural drawings?

3

I want to practice in CAD drafting or architectural drawings. #architect

3

0
Another easy way to is to google architecture firms in your area, and contact them. I've found a 'hard copy' snail mail cover letter inquiring about internships has helped me go far. It landed me multiple internships, which helped me get experience that was necessary for my future career path. I made a list of approx. 30 firms, reached out, and would follow back up if I didn't hear anything in a week or two. Feel free to call them to see if they have received your letter/mail. Persistence will pay off in the end.
-Rachel
0

Teresa’s Answer

0
<h1>I'm not sure how old you are, but I found the following website:  </h1><h1>Summer architecture education programs for high school students</h1>

The American Institute of Architects lists programs that allow you to practice your skills, as an affiliation with multiple universities.  See the URL below.   You might also see if there are minimally paid internships at local architectural firms.  

Teresa recommends the following next steps:

• Look at https://www.aia.org/pages/18291-summer-architecture-education-programs-for-h
0