1 answer

How do I get my license to to any type of house work?

Asked Laurel, Delaware

1 answer

Bob’s Answer


Most trade licenses are from a local municipality. It varies from state to state, and from municipality to municipality. Many licenses are just for the municipality to be sure you have the appropriate insurances to do the work.

Bob recommends the following next steps:

  • Check with the construction enforcement agency of the place you want to work.