What do you enjoy the most about your career?

Asked Denver, Colorado

Monica’s Answer

Updated Chandler, Arizona

I like feeling a sense of accomplishment before I end my work day. I hope that when I leave each day that I helped someone whether it be one of my customers, one of my representatives or one of my peers. I always leave each day knowing that today I did a good job but tomorrow I will do better. Always come in with a smile on your face and greet everyone with that smile to start your day off right. It will change the entire day for you!

Jon’s Answer

Updated Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I love working for a company that cares about both their employees and the world. I also love meeting new people and developing new relationships with them. Plus, I am a techie at heart, so getting to play with the newest technology Dell has to offer on a regular basis is really cool. Overall, I love the company I work for, I love my day to day job responsibilities and I am consistently given the opportunity to learn, grow my career and exceed my goals.

Ivana’s Answer

Updated Bratislava, Slovakia

Hi Jadyn,

me personally, I like the fact that I am constantly and continually learning new things, and I'm surrounded by a group of the people who inspire me and motivate. I am moving forward as personality and also from professional perspective. This is the biggest highlight and most important thing to me. Also, I need to agree with the others ... do what you like, and then all the aspects of the job will be meaningful & you will enjoy them. Do not forget, that the challenges are very important as they are the most valuable lessons. Good luck :)

Hadley’s Answer

Updated Tampa, Florida

I truly enjoy that my employer values their people first and ensure there are many opportunities available to help me grow personally as well as professionally. Also the flexibility in allowing me to have a healthy work/life balance is such a wonderful thing to have! I enjoy that my job challenges me daily and I come away learning something new consistently. In our ever changing world, it is great to be part of a firm that moves with the trend of the industry and realizes by taking care of and educating their people essentially provides a better service to all clients.

Felicia A’s Answer

Updated Miami Beach, Florida

I love the people I work with, the amazing opportunities available to me and the work/clients we work with everyday! When choosing a career, make sure it's something you love and everything else will fall into place!

Barbara’s Answer

Updated Casablanca, Grand Casablanca, Morocco

Many things!

• Changing companies and industries (aluminum, automotive, IT) while always working in the field I love (digital!)
  • Working for global companies with multi-cultural colleagues all around the world
  • Working abroad (I was born in France, I spent 2 years in China and I have been in Morocco for 4.5 yrs)
  • Benefiting from continuous Learning & Development programs (trainings)
  • Working for a company that allows remote work (I work 3 days/week from home), that cares for the environment and that supports ERGs
  • THE PEOPLE !

Hope it helps ;)

B

Christopher’s Answer

Updated New York, New York

One of my strengths is helping people get the skills and knowledge they need to be successful, so my role as an instructional designer is perfect for me! My advice would be to worry less about where you work (what company), and focus more on the types of things you'll be doing. I'd rather work at a small company with no brand recognition doing something that I enjoy than work at a brand-name company and be miserable.