Hi Wah O.! I hope you are doing well. It's great that you want to become a CNA and the field has created a lot of job opportunities to provide a service to people. The following skills that are needed to be a successful CNA are listed below:
Nija recommends the following next steps:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills. Have a positive attitude and a good personality.
- Being able to observe patient's day to day physical and mental health. A CNA must keep a keen eye on the patients and report the slightest changes.
- The ability to follow set rules and protocol. Try your best to do a good job.
- Have good time management and organizational skills.
- Have empathy and compassion for the patients and their families.