what kinds of career are there for people who are creative?

Asked Springfield, Massachusetts

Sachin’s Answer

Updated San Jose, California

Hi Jaemoni!

Thanks for the question. Most jobs involve some form of creativity. For example, a retail salesperson might design a more engaging product pitch, and a teacher might devise an innovative method of teaching to make the topic interesting and help students understand the concepts better.

In some occupations, creativity is an integral part of the job. Among these occupations are those for artists and related workers, designers, and media and communication workers. 

Please refer to the below link for a detailed list of jobs for creative people:

https://www.bls.gov/careeroutlook/2015/article/creative-careers.htm

Hope this helps!

Gwendolyn’s Answer

Updated Houston, Texas

Hi Jaemoni! I'm a graphic designer and I love it. I work for a corporate office, so I have normal business hours, but get to be creative for most of the day. If you are interested in creativity and the arts, I'd suggest taking tutorials online in different fields to learn about which creative job you would most be interested in pursuing. Check out websites like skillshare.com or lynda.com that showcase different creative tutorials and careers.