When looking for an internship or a job where would you say would be a good start?

I’m a senior at Brennan high school interested in biomedical engineering. Currently enrolled in robotics 2 and various science courses.

#biomedical-engineering #engineering #biomedical

2

Yeny’s Answer

I got my internship at a medical clinic. It was really amazing. I learnt so many things about different biomedical equipments. Now I am sure about what field I want to study. Currently , I continue working in the same area with other hospitals. Yet, speaking from my personal experience, a good start would be better in a multinational company or in a place where you can research. In my view in these kind of organizations you might make a progress. You are able to have a growth. It will be my next step.

0

BJ’s Answer

Friends, teachers, friends of parents, parents of friends, and anyone else that can help refer or mentor you. You can often find someone that has a similar background to what you're looking to get into, and many people will be willing to help you get a foot in the door. They often find it flattering that someone wants to follow in their footsteps, career wise. Take advantage of any such connections you can make.

0