What skills are needed on a day to day basis?

2

I’m a senior student in San Antonio, Tx. I’m interested in working in with animals. I’m still undecided on a career. I’m very corporative and work well with others and I would like to work with a close team. #animals #medicine field #career #career-choice

2

Marilyn’s Answer

0

Compassion, love for animals, medical skills, patience, ability to work with people and animals, enthusiasm, endurance and determination.

Best of luck,

Marilyn Lowry

0

Dawn’s Answer

0

The skills needed for day-to-day living depend on whatever you need to be successful in your life. That will differ from person to person. If you work, you will need certain skills to do that job successfully as well as skills for daily living- getting to work or school on time, meeting deadlines, being a good student or employee, etc.

Dawn recommends the following next steps:

• Take a career assessment to find out what occupation fits your interests and skills- try www.mynextmove.org. Print all of the pages of your results up immediately because you cannot save your results.
  • Make an appointment with your guidance counselor, and bring your results with you.
0