What are some certifications or credentials I'm gonna get in my career?

4
4

Wykina’s Answer

1
It will vary based on the career path that you take. First, find out what you are passionate about. Then research that field and make sure that is the path you want to take. You might can shadow someone in that field. Once you have determine the career then you can do the research on the certifications needed.
1

Cedric’s Answer

0
Knowing what you are interested in and passionate about are very important. I would start with a careers assessment and learning styles quiz. This will help you identify what you like as well as the best way for you to learn. Knowing your why will help you find not only what certifications you need but help you find career satisfaction.
0

Shikha’s Answer

0
Hello Wendy,

I agree with the answers above however I think its much more Important to know your stuff rather than just getting certifications. Always remember nothing can replace real work experience and if you have a cert but you dont have the real knowledge behind it thats not gonna work.

Work towards understanding the subject matter and not just certifications.
0

Veronica’s Answer

0

Well, it all depends on what career you are trying to get into.

Veronica recommends the following next steps:

• Do your research
  • Look at colleges and universities.
0