What kind of problems do you deal with in the construction field?

4
4

Arianna’s Answer

1
What area of construction are you interested? Personally, I’m a landscape architect, therefore, I’m at the front end of construction/design. However, the main issue/problem within the field is communication, from the original concept all the way to the grand opening, and everywhere in between. Being able convey/explain an idea that’s on a piece of paper (or even in your head) into something that is “real” (three dimensional) is extremely valuable.
1

Maura’s Answer

0
Depending on the role, the problems will vary. Weather can be a factor. If you work as an independent contractor, you may have to find your own work. If you are a highly motivated person, that may not be a problem. Injuries may also be a problem, depending on the type of construction. For some, the flexibility can become a problem if you are not disciplined and you may find yourself without work. However, if you are disciplined, develop great skills and committed to quality work, you may thrive in a role in construction. You can work extra hours and make a big difference in your income. If you specialize and become very skilled, you may also make a big difference in your wages.
0

Thomas’s Answer

0
My particular problem area since I reside in the Midwest has mostly been weather related, temperatures for pouring concrete, other problem areas were getting materials on site when needed, making sure that what you are purchasing is good quality and the best prices, obtaining the proper permits and men/women that are experienced and show up for work.
0

Voiculas’s Answer

0
Defectiuni in fuctionare instalatiilor
0