410
views

Will it be hard to find jobs in psychology related careers in the future?

I'm considering a career in psychology, but it seems that everyone else is, too. Will it be hard to find jobs with the amount of students currently going into college for psychology?

Question Topics

icon-country-tagsunited-states-of-america

16

2

One answers:

Hello Madison!! My advice to you goes straight from my heart: if your passionate about psychology, go for it!! Yes, there are a lot of people that want to be a psychologist - but very feel of them are good at this. If the competition is high, you need to keep in mind that you´ll have to be very dedicated to your study and your career. I can tell you that I´ve met several psychologists, but just one of them is excellent at what she does. She not only has the gift for it, but she never stops studying or researching on her field. Don´t be intimidated by the competition - trust in yourself. I wish you all the best! :)