What exception do I need to meet your standards?

6

I am well organized, determined, a bit childish sometimes but most of all I love being myself around people. #college #scholarship

6

Aicha’s Answer

0
Hi, Riona.

I don’t think you should be trying to fit someone else’s expectation of you. You know yourself so just own that! You know your best qualities so in terms of applying for scholarships just reflect on those and your current experience! Don’t ever think you have to change your personality to impress people in any situation whether it’s for school, careers, relationships, etc. Keep working on yourself and know that you are capable of being successful by just being yourself !

I don’t know if this answers your question but thank you for allowing me to share! Good luck !
0

Jacob’s Answer

0
Hi - you should always be true to yourself and be who you are. I always look for people that follow through on their promises and gets the job done.
With that being said, there is always a time and place on how you should carry yourself. First impressions are important. Good Luck!
0

Alexa’s Answer

0
I agree with the previous responses, completely! Don't change who you are or your principles, but when you are looking at applying for a job, make sure you understand what the expectations and requirements of the role. Be sure when you are looking at applying, these roles fit into who you are, and make sure you would be comfortable there as well. Make sure your resume reflects the requirements of the job, and if you're writing a cover letter, highlight your strengths, and add something that will make you stand out (ie. bringing yourself and positivity to any situation)!

Alexa recommends the following next steps:

• Highlight your strengths in your resume and cover letter
  • Find companies you would want to work at the fit your style and beliefs
0

Katherine’s Answer

0
Hi, Riona!

I'm not quite sure if this will fully answer your question, but I don't think there's any exception you need to meet someone's standards. I feel that by laying out your qualities above, recognizing that you can be a bit childish sometimes (which isn't always a bad thing, by the way!), and ultimately just knowing yourself, you're on the right path for wherever you want to go next in life. Simply acknowledging your strengths and weaknesses is an accomplishment in and of itself.

0

Tracey’s Answer

0
Hello,

You should never change who you are to fit in or be excepted. Get out a paper and pen to write down your strengths and weakness. This is great for self reflection and growth. You will know when you find the college, job or relationship that is perfect for you.

Be the best you!
0

Tracey’s Answer

0
Hello,

Be the best you!
0