Vanessa C.’s Avatar

Vanessa C.





What type of technology is used in first-year university labs?

I take medicine that makes me unable to operate large machinery, and I'd like to know if it's a problem I need to address with someone at the university. #technology #university #first-year#college #science #career #medical

Ask a new question Answer this question

1 answer

Hi Vanessa, It depends on your university and your classes and major. I suggest you talking to your college's academic advisors. What science you study also would require different machines. I studied a biological science, and for the most part, the lab courses mostly just used refrigerators, incubators, microscopes, flask shakers, water baths, and centrifuges. I guess the largest machinery are the -70 freezers and incubators. It's best to check with your university :) best regards, Herman
Last updated Oct 14 '17 at 10:13 PM
Ask a question