How do you get a lab internship as a high school student?

5

I would love to know, be introduced, or be given with any tips towards getting into a lab internship as a high school student specifically inside the pediatrics, behavior science, or Autism related lab research.
#internship #student #highschool #science #research

5

Gustavo’s Answer

0
Hy! I agree with the colleagues, first, you must contact your school to assist you to find a lab internship program. Your school brings more credibility in your applications and principally can find a more adequate program for you according to educational objectives that it aims for their students. How you are a high school student in my opinion the most reasonable plan for you to achieve is intermediated for your school. I hope helped you, my best regards.
0

Rita’s Answer

0
As a HS student, your best path could be to connect with your own high school guidance counselors to see what colleges or universities they already have partnerships with.
0

Lorinda’s Answer

0
If you live near a college or university, you might be able to find an internship by emailing professors working in an area you find interesting. It can be hard to get high school internships that do hands on laboratory work sometimes because of the safety precautions. But if you mention that you have some programming skills, many professors will have projects they are happy to have you work on.
0