Any regrets?

Asked Warrenville, Illinois

I'm about to start college to study culinary arts, I would like to know if there is a chef or cook out there that regrets not doing something that I should do in college so I won't regret it later on in life. #culinary-arts #chefs

Jenn’s Answer

Updated Cedar Park, Texas

I am not a chef or a cook, but I can tell you this..........there are people who know what they want to do while in high school and there are those who do not. There are straight paths and there are paths that take you different directions until you get where you want. If your love is cooking, then you should take that path. Don't worry about what people say...if it's in your heart than do it. You never know what you will create or become as you become that cook.....example....creating a different type of food or cuisine. Asian fusion was something that someone came up with...it's not always been around. The sky is the limit when you have the passion to do it!

Hope that helps!

Thank you Jenn, I appreciate your advice, but it's not quite what I was looking for. I do want to follow my dreams and do what the things that please me, but I was just asking to so that I can look out for other things other than what I want to do, so that I may acquired new perspectives or interests.