I am also considering being an Oncologist, I want to know what your average day is like?

2

Just trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life. #doctor #doctorate-degree #oncology #science #medicine #hospital-and-health-care

2

Suzette’s Answer

0
Hi Aubree D.,
An oncologist is a physician who specialize in the treatment of cancers. This career is through the discipline of medicine. There are Nurse Practitioners who work alongside an Oncologist but primarily this is a physician. Admission into medical school, then residency, and specialty are far different from the direction of nursing. I would love for you to speak with your primary care physician or school counselor for specific information into this specialty. Your residency requires long days and dedication to complete any specialty. Good luck and keep me posted.
0