What are good jobs that involve hard work?

i want a great job that involves hard work in the future.

[P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #college #career #career-counseling #career-choice

5

Nicole’s Answer

Hi farheen B. I see that you posted this question a little while ago so I hope my answer to you (or others who may read this response) is still helpful.

In my opinion, most really, really, really, really good jobs? Come with hard work. If the job is "too easy" it becomes something that doesn't take much investment whether that investment is physical or mental labor. Most employers want employees who will dedicate a reasonable amount of time to fix a problem they have and usually "easy" doesn't factor into the process if the goal is to build or create something that will last a long time.

There will be some tasks of a job that can be completed faster than others and then there are other tasks that will take a while to reap some benefits. It is my opinion that is important to have a job that balances tasks that can be done quickly AND that take a little more time (or additional help from others) to solve. My opinion is a bit biased because as an engineer, many times I work on and solve problems with the help of others. It is generally through a collaborative approach that I and others are able to deliver our best work.

Hope you find this answer helpful. Best of luck to you!

0

Marilyn’s Answer

I need to know whether you mean hard labor or just intense activity. What is your area of interest? Do you want to work indoors or outdoors? Need more info....
Marilyn Lowry

0