How stressful is a career in event planning?

Asked Wichita, Kansas

I've heard it can be stressful. And I've experienced a little of the stress myself. But I'm wondering if it's worth the stress, and if it's really as stressful as they say it is. #event-planning #planning #stress

Aneesa’s Answer

Updated Austin, Texas

Hi Caitlyn,

Event Marketing is VERY stressful! You need to know everything that is happening, ensure it all happens, and happens smoothly. That might sound like an over-simplified sentence but at the end of the day this career path is not for the weak-hearted. You also have to be very good at juggling many things all at once and be able to keep your composure through it all.

In the end, if you're passionate about what you're doing it's always worth it, but you'll need to answer that one for yourself. If you don't love what you're doing, don't do it.

Wael’s Answer

Updated Redford Charter Township, Michigan

All jobs with deadlines come with some stress. It is the nature of these jobs. Check the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWmMdsklnUE