Did you ever doubt your ability to become a doctor?

I've always dreamed of being a doctor, I have been working towards this goal for many years now. But, now that I am getting closer to the goal, it feels like it is slipping farther and farther away. So, I was just wondering, have there been similar doubts in the minds of current doctors? If so, any advice you would mind offering? #doctor #medicine #physician #confidence #doubt

3

There will be times during 3rd and 4th year when you will be frustrated by your continued lack of skills and knowledge but just remember that there will be plenty of time to master your specialty during residency.

0

William’s Answer

No. In the eighth grade I wanted to be either a priest or a physician. As time unfolded I favored becoming a physician.

I would suggest that you explore all of your options and interest, before making the final decision. Do not make your decision based on financial issues. You make your decision based on what it is you truly are interested in and want to do.

I hope I have been of help.

Bill Cox

0