What does it take to be an Actor?

I am an aspiring actor, and I want to know what it takes to be the best actor I can be. #acting #theatre #actor

4

Aaron’s Answer

Awesome to hear you are looking to be an actor. I was a former college football player at the University of Oregon. I was the leader in Interceptions my Senior but no one would have guess it from my freshmen year that I would one day lead the entire Nation in Interceptions. I saw all that to say this. Put your all into it and have no expectations other to be the best you can be at what ever role you are playing. Surround yourself with positive people who push you.
Learn and grow from every experience that crosses your way. Remember you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take. So shoot your shot and get after it. You can do it!

Best,
Aaron

Thank you so much, Aaron! Asher M.

1

Atul’s Answer

Have you participated in a school play to show what you have to offer?
Have you volunteered for a local theater in your area where you live?
What was their feedback?
Have you explored theater/acting degree or pursuing one?
My suggestion is to crawl, walk then run metaphorically before flying to Hollywood or NYC.
Remember this is a cut throat business and very few makes it.
I am not trying to put cold water on your passion but know the facts and then jump in.

0