Skip to main content
3 answers
Asked Viewed 240 times Translate

Does anyone know any clinical lab science masters degree programs in MA or RI? Also called medical lab science, medical lab technology, etc.

It is so hard to find certain degree programs through google searches. All I see are ads and online programs, and I am definitely not looking for an online program. I want to ensure that I'm not missing any schools that offer a masters degree in this subject.
clinicallabscience medicaltechnologist medicallabscience science career mastersdegree college

+25 Karma if successful
From: You
To: Friend
Subject: Career question for you


3 answers

Updated Translate

Sanober’s Answer

Hi Abby!

I found two programs near you that are not online:

1) Master of Science - Clinical Laboratory Sciences from UMass Lowell:

2) Masters in Medical Laboratory Science from The University of Rhode Island :

Hope this helps :)

Thank you comment icon I cannot thank you enough! I had no idea URI offered this, and their Feinstein campus is a short commute away for me! Abby T.
Updated Translate

Kathryn’s Answer

Does this help?

I search for an "advanced" degree, searching the programs you mentioned, and came back with these schools:

Salve Regina University

University of Massachusetts-Lowell

University of Rhode Island
Updated Translate

Tina’s Answer

Go to these websites to see universities offering this degree.

Good Luck!

Tina K