How can I make a proper studying plan?

All together I study for all my classes, but I do not have that good of a plan. My studying is all over the place and is very unneat. I want to find a way where I can make a plan where I do not make my desk a complete mess during the process.

#studying

4

Rebecca’s Answer

This is more a time management topic. Firstly, you can put down the time for your classes and any extra curriculum activities you have to attend. Then, you can put down time for your homework and revision. After that, plan some time to do some exercise, leisure and hang out with your friends. Lastly, the most important is to reserve some 'Me' time. You do not have any particular plan to do anything specific in this time slot. You just use this time to relax and may be have some reflection.
Hope this helps! Good Luck!

0

Fernando’s Answer

It all starts with scheduling. Organize your work week and plan ahead. Dedicate certain days to studying for certain classes and then the next you swap to a different set of classes. Remember to take breaks between study sessions to avoid getting overworked. A small bit of personal advice is to keep your study area clean. It may not sound like much, but having a clean work area helps to keep the motivation going, at least for me.

0

Sharey Jane’s Answer

Proper time-management is key. Allot more time into studying the harder subjects. List down all your classes by level of difficulty. Once, you have the list put the time you will allot for each one.

Let's say for example, you study one subject 30 minutes. If it's a harder subject, make it 45 minutes for that subject alone. Next subject, can be 30 minutes. And then, 15 minutes for the easier subjects.

Since you follow a list of subjects, only take out the material related to that subject when you start. Once done, take it away from the table and take out the materials for the next subject.

0

Simeon’s Answer

Online resources such as Evernote and Quizlet can be a great way to take charge of study organization. Quizlet also has a lot of studying materials already made for a wide variety of courses. Another important part of a study plan is managing your time. Decide ahead of time how long you wish to study, making sure to set aside time for the occasional five minute study break, usually once an hour.

0