1 answer
Asked Viewed 44 times Translate

where can i find a paraprofessional position

i want to help out with special needs children #children #help

+25 Karma if successful
From: You
To: Friend
Subject: Career question for you
100% of 1 Pros

1 answer

Updated Translate

Helene (Eleni)’s Answer

You can find roles that are usually labeled as Behavioral Technician or Behavioral Therapist. I seem to find them on Indeed.com quite frequently!