How can I make myself more interesting to health are orgs?

I would like to become a medical examiner, post secondary education, and in order to get there I want to get some research internships and volunteer opportunities. How can I make myself look more interesting to research orgs and other orgs i can work on? pre-med research health healthcare

2

Gaurav D.’s Answer

Hi Michala,

Making yourself interesting or viable to any organization is an easy task, as your answer is directly in front of you when applying to opportunities, internships or jobs. Companies lay out exactly what they are looking for and the experience desired. What the difficult part is how you showcase those skills or accomplishments to help the organization you are the right person for that particular opportunity. Quantify how you can help that organization by showcasing how you can accomplish said goal and how you've been able to do it in the past. If you haven't done it in the past, tell them how you can or would be willing to do so that's unique to your particular skillset. Companies aren't looking for just qualifications, they are looking for how you think and fit within that dynamic. Good Luck!
0

Sandra’s Answer

Encourage you to pursue internships. If you are finding internships competitive and requiring experience. Encourage you to volunteer for health care organizations, a great way to start developing a network of professionals and gain experience in the industry. Once you establish yourself as a volunteer, the opportunities can be pretty incredible and can lead to referrals for employment or internships. This is because you will have developed relationships and build relevant experience. 2 key ingredients to building your career!
0