What is the environment at Ivy-leage and top unverities and collges like?

1

I am a junior in high school. I am looking to apply to colleges next summer and just wanted to get a heads up to see what I was aiming for. #college #university #ivy-league

All of them are a little different, so I'd recommend you try to pick a few of your favorite schools and ask specifically about each one. However, I can tell you that my experience at Brown University has been relatively low pressure. While the classes themselves are hard, the students are always incredibly willing to help you out with homework/understanding the material, and none of the classes really bring out a serious competitive nature in students. The administration is also very accommodating to any requests that you may have, and there are so many resources for everything from academic planning to mental health that only the deans really know all of them. One drawback, however, is that unless you're in substance free housing the party culture is definitely prevalent on campus. Anina H. Translate
1

Brian’s Answer

0

I believe that education always comes down to the effort you put into it. Ivy League colleges and top universities provide the most competitive communities for a learning environment. Your peers will challenge you to be your best and it can be a very motivating environment.

0