Shaily F.

46

2

What did is take to become a registered nurse (RN)?

I am planning on attending college for Nursing and I would like to know what that encompasses. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #nurse-practitioner #registered-nurses

In a specific sense, you will have to complete prerequisites that include the need to memorize loads of facts, such as in anatomy; understand "big picture" concepts such as in physiology; and the logic required for the mathematics of chemistry. In a general sense, you will need quite a bit of stubbornness to stick to a program which will occasionally make you cry. Becoming a nurse is a lot like becoming a soldier, in the sense that you are resocialized to a completely different culture than the one you knew previously (unless you are lucky enough to already be a nurse assistant or other health care professional).

This professional recommends the following next steps:

• Nursing culture: http://www.rasmussen.edu/degrees/nursing/blog/what-i-wish-someone-told-me-before-becoming-registered-nurse/
Last updated Nov 14 at 01:09

I think that one of the best ways to prepare yourself to be a nurse is to develop a compassionate heart. Think about how you want to be treated and bring that to your practice of caring for someone else.
Last updated Nov 14 at 21:36

Schools Add a schools