Is love, health and wealth really the only three things a person needs to be happy and feel successful?

I'm a high school senior and I've been reading a lot about performing in the real world. I feel that love, health, and wealth are the three essential elements that every book and motivational speaker has stated. If this is true, I'd like to know how I can find a job that will allow me to reach all three of these goals. #business #speakers #entrepreneurs #men #motivational

4

Rebecca’s Answer

It really depends on what values really crucial to you. Different people have different values. Some may put their family the most important, some may put friendships most import, some may put wealth the most important.

This is more a question to ask yourself rather than asking others. It may change from time to time.

You can consider the career that you are most interested in and start from there. It's really a pain working 8 hours a day on a job you have no interest.

Hope this helps!

0

Joanne’s Answer

Oddly, having a sound financial plan really helps with the happy and successful part.

Be honest with yourself about the lifestyle you want to have.

So, if you pick a career you love that can pay the bills, then you've reached your goal.

If you pick a career that can't pay the bills ... that's another story altogether :)

0