What is the most complicated or most interesting design you have had to make as a biomedical engineer?

3

I want to learn more about the various types of products biomedical engineers create and the scope that these products reach. #biomedical-engineering #biomedical #biomedical-engineer #biomedical-science

3

Ryan’s Answer

0

The most interesting design that I have ever worked on was the mobilization of a femtosecond laser. A femtosecond laser is used in cataract surgery. We had to create a roll on roll off device using robotics and pneumatics. It was a very successful an interesting project.

0

Sergio’s Answer

0

My senior design project was creating a prototype device for a company which allowed surgeons to take strain measurements from an implanted device. This allowed doctors to extract information about the forces and displacements in the spinal column.

0