Did you ever teach friends sign language when you were growing up?

1

I want to see how people tried to spread the word about deaf culture. #american-sign-language #british-sign-language #deaf-education

Hi Destiny. This is a really interesting question! To help the Professionals answer your question, I'd love to see you explain a little bit about how knowing the answer to this question will help you prepare for your future. Do you hope to get involved in teaching sign language professionally? Do you hope to create a career related to spreading word about deaf culture? What draws you to this question? I think sharing that information will improve the quality of answers you get! Jared Chung BACKER
1

FABIO’s Answer

0

I never teach friends sign language, but I used to learn some years ago in order to communicate with people inside my company. I think flexibility in your communication and different languages is very important in daily basis. if you like to teach people to learn this language or just want to learn to have great times with different people, I really support you in your decision. Have a great life.

0