Whats the best way to keep maximum focus on school studies?

Just trying to improve myself/study habits. study-habits studying-tips studying

3
Pros
3
0

Bobbi’s Answer

Hello Carl,

It is best to set a time that is solely for school studies. I would recommend 30 minutes a day so you can get things accomplished without feeling like your school work is taking over your life. Balance is very important.
0

Simeon’s Answer

It's honestly much better to study in small ten to fifteen minutes sessions multiple times per week as opposed to cram studying. It's way less stressful and the information sticks better. You know how TV advertisements are trying to repeat the same message to you in small chunks multiple times per week? It's the same thing. Our brains retain information way better when its repeated often in small chunks. When you have multiple hour study sessions, the odds are that you're going to be zoning off once the first thirty to forty minutes have passed.
0

Andrew’s Answer

I chew sugar free gumb when I find myself getting distracted to help me stay focused on the task at hand...you could also stand-up / take breaks
0