How do I get an Idea of what I want to proceed with as a future career?

Asked Stover, Missouri

I'm just a bit conflicted with myself on deciding what to proceed into after High School. I am a senior and the clock is somewhat ticking. I most definitely want to go to college, but what path do I take there and what college is best to go to? #confused #futurecareer #college-bound #opinions

Herman’s Answer

Updated California, California
Hi Devin, Don't be afraid. Many students are in the same position as you. I also didn't know what I entirely wanted to do when I first went to college. The good thing is, you have time. You can choose your major now, and if you don't like it, you can always change it while in college. I suggest you network with some of your parents friends, or your friends parents to learn more about their careers. Keep looking around to see what interests you. Also, when you are in college, talk to the professors, they should be able to tell you more about their careers, and options for those majors. Best regards, Herman