Can I do a bachelors degree faster than four years ?

2

I want to finish as soon as possible.
#motivated #finish #graduate

2

Micayla’s Answer

0
Hi, Anna! It is definitely possible to complete a Bachelor's degree in less than four years, but it does involve some strategic planning and a lot of self-discipline. There are a few factors that you need to consider: first, what major are you thinking of pursuing? Some majors are easier to condense than others. I would talk to your academic adviser about this once you are on campus. Also, will you be coming in with any credits? Students can do this by passing AP exams or enrolling in programs like RunningStart that allow students to take college courses while in high school. Additionally, think about how many credits you are willing and able to take each quarter or semester. You don't want to become overwhelmed with the coursework.

As I mentioned though, it can definitely be an obtainable goal, especially with your drive! I've added a link at the bottom for the AP Exam website if you're interested in learning more! Good luck!

https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/takingtheexam/ap-calendar
0