I would also do some volunteer work to build your resume so that when you do start applying to jobs you have some experience.
What kind of things do you like? Do you like to write? Do you like math? Science? Do you like to draw? Do you like to sing? Do you like to fix things? Do you like animals?
Have you had a job? What about that job did you like or not like?
These are all things that you can weave together into ideas for jobs.
If there is a job fair or career day in your area, you should check it out.
Find adults in your life and ask them how they got into their careers. Even if they are not doing something you think you would like, they will probably tell you things that would help you in your search.
Below are my suggestions :
1. Think about what you have interest, e.g. you hobbies, favorite subjects, etc. and identify the related careers
E.g. If you are interested in maths, would you like to be an accountant, engineer, banker, financial analyst, maths teacher, etc.
If you are interested in music, would you like to be a musician, singer, music composer, music teacher, music producer, etc.
2 Find out more on these careers and identify what you have interest
3. Speak to someone who are working in these careers. Seek guidance from your mentor, school career counsellor, you teacher, etc.
4. Shortlist 1-2 career you would like to pursue
5. Find the entry criteria of the relevant subjects in the college of these careers
6. Explore any intern opportunities on these careers
Hope this helps! Good Luck!