How do make money while I'm working to meet the requirements for grad school?

I am on the path of becoming a CRNA which is a lot of school and work. After graduating with my BS in nursing I have to work for two years in an ICU but I'm worried I won't even be making enough money to pay for grad school by doing that.

#registered-nurses

1

Lindsey’s Answer

Great question Sydney. I'm sorry it hasn't been answered yet! I thought I'd share a few links to other relevant Q&A on CareerVillage.org that should be super helpful for you to read through.

Paid nursing internships?

Would it be difficult to get a job while in college?

What are good ways to make money online while in college?

Good ways to save money before/in college

How do I pay for college if I do not qualify for financial aid?

Steps to get enough money to pay for college

I'd also like to chime in :)

I made the most money in college when I was a server at a restaurant. It was also a great learning experience. Don't forget about paid internships! Again, not only will you be making money but you'll be gaining invaluable work experience that your resume will thank you for.

Lindsey recommends the following next steps:

Consider creating accounts on Angel.co (working at a start up is always a good idea!!) and RipplyMatch.com.
Saved!
Ask your friends/students who attend your school what they do/did to make money on their spare time. They may even be able to get you a job!
Saved!

0