What do you have to do to become the best at what you do?

I️ mean how do you become the best at what you do, like does it happen once you’re in the fields or does it start with what you do in college? What is the first step to it? #life #nursing #healthcare

2

Caroline’s Answer

To be the best at what you do comes within you . The career you chose must be one that you enjoy and are very interested in . If you are interested you will want to learn all you can about the career and in turn you will be the best that you can be in that career. It's when you go into a career for the wrong reasons such as money or power. When you are in a position that you love and interests you this is when you will want to know everything about the position. Think about what you enjoy doing in your spare time? Do you enjoy doing research? Or Video Games?

0

Hi Kadeesha,

Being the best at what you do requires diligence, practice, and a willingness to fail. Know that you will never be perfect, but if you work hard and stay competitive you will surprise yourself with what you can accomplish. Maintain a competitive spirit. Always believe there is someone out there up earlier, working later and working harder than you are. Set goals for yourself and then try to surpass them. Most importantly, work through the failures, because there will be failure. If you can take negativity in stride and rise above your challenges, you can literally accomplish anything. And, again, practice practice practice at honing your craft, whatever it may be.

I have had several failures in my career but I absorb them, process them, and then move on to the next thing that can make me successful. It's gotten me to the point I am today and honestly, I relish the failure to keep me going.

Thanks!

Mike

0