how can i become a athletic trainer?

because i what this for my career also i like health i like to help people with injuries #medicine #athletic-trainer #sports #athletes #physical-therapy #athletic-training

Well I’m going to school to be a certified professional personal trainer with nasm and will be a physical therapist assistant after October. I love fitness and I live a healthy lifestyle. It’s was always my passion to help others with their fitness journey. Alexas Chambliss

3

Mike’s Answer

If you plan on attending a four year college or community college after high school, both have Athletic Training degrees. You can also volunteer at your school with the athletic department to learn more about what AT's do and what their work includes. Lastly, depending on where you live, you can contact Athletic Trainers at colleges near you or professional sports teams near you and ask to interview them or shadow them for a day. This will give you great insight on what the job includes.

0

Jessica’s Answer

I would look for schools in sports management, or sports and health management. There is a great resource called collegeboard and you can put in the major you like "athletic trainer, or sports management" and you can also put in the areas you would either like to to stay in and or be in and it will help narrow it down. 

It's a very popular field and athletic trainer typically needs a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in athletic training, exercise science, or related area.

0

Mike’s Answer

0