How might I go about attending a foreign institution?

0

Over the summer, I spent time with a French family in a foreign exchange program. The mother of the family highly encouraged me to attend a French university or college due to cheaper tuition and housing options, but I wasn't sure where to even begin applying so I pushed it to the back burner. Now that I've applied to several American schools, I was wondering how, if it would even be possible, to keep the door open for transferring to a school in Europe and what advantages this might have. Especially if graduate school is about to become unattainable for the lower/middle class in the United States, would it be possible to complete my undergrad here and then study abroad for a Masters? #university-abroad #college-transfer #graduate-school

0

Eileen’s Answer

0
Hi Grace, University in some other countries is a wonderful way to immerse yourself in a culture and get a great education. My daughter did a year abroad at Newcastle University in England. She loved it so much, she went back and got her masters there as well. That year abroad was cheaper than her other years at Loyola in Maryland. She did the research and found it would be much cheaper to get her Master's Degree abroad. It took less time too. Good luck in your journey!
0