Any tips for graduate school interviews?

Updated Baltimore, Maryland

Poonam’s Answer

Updated Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Here are the best tips for graduate school interview:

1. BE PUNCTUAL:

Be on schedule for the interview. On time implies five to ten minutes prior. In the event that need be, leave early to drive to the interview location early so you know precisely where you are going and how much time it will take to reach. Give yourself a couple of additional minutes to visit the rest room, check your clothes, and stay relaxed.

2. BE PREPARED:

Rehearse your answers to the common interview questions and answers most interviewers ask. Support your answer with concrete examples. The most effortless approach to do this is to make a rundown of the job requirements, and match them to your experience. Giving proof of your achievements is an extraordinary approach to promote your candidature.

Additionally, have your own set of questions to ask the interviewer.

3. DO NOT FAKE YOUR ANSWERS:

It’s better to be honest rather than fake an answer to a question you don’t know. In case a question is asked for which you are not sure or don’t know the answer; you can simply say “Sorry, I don’t know” or “This is what I think but I am not sure”. Faking can drag you deeper into a flurry of questions.

for more: Graduate school interview