What are some cost efficient colleges to go to to obtain your MBA in International business?

Almost finished with my B.A. and thinking about applying to MBA programs. masters-degree college

3
Pros
3
0

Kevin’s Answer

Great question, and you're already thinking like an MBA. This is actually such a common question, that a couple of different websites and news publications have done the analysis for us.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-top-24-best-business-schools-for-your-money-2015-12#24-ramon-llull-university--esade-business-school-1

Business insider explains:

<span style="color: rgb(17, 21, 22);">We took a look at our list of the </span>50 best business schools in the world<span style="color: rgb(17, 21, 22);">and re-evaluated them on a ratio of starting salary to tuition to determine which schools give you the best bang for your buck. The higher the starting salary and lower the tuition and fees, the better the school fared on this ranking.</span>

<span style="color: rgb(17, 21, 22);">After doing that, the best grad school bang for your buck is Brigham Young. The next couple are outside of the country, so if that's an option, go for it! The next US school they consider a great value is Texas A&M's. Note, though, that they admit that they excluded in-state tuition options. You should check your state schools to see how much less expensive it might be for you to attend, than to go to a school outside your home state. Be sure to be critical of their career placement statistics (like salary after graduating) and rankings in magazines like US News and World Report.</span>

<span style="color: rgb(17, 21, 22);">That said, I went to a pretty mid-ranked part-time program, and felt like it was an outstanding education for the money.</span>

Kevin recommends the following next steps:

Begin reading the yearly US News and World Report rankings of various schools. They rank everything according to several factors.
Look for rankings online specifically for what you want to study. If you want an MBA and want to work in marketing, some schools are particularly well known for specialties like that.
Think about part-time programs, like I did. I worked full-time and paid for about 60% of my education without loans.
0

Joshua’s Answer

I have heard University of Purdue has an excellent online program that is very affordable and many credits from other schools transfer over.
0

Boyd’s Answer

I would highly recommend UNA (university of North Alabama) . they are nationally ranked in academics and cost. I did my project management degree there, but there is also an option for international business. Tuition total is less than 17K for your entire degree. I did mine fully online. There was a wide variety of students I got to work with who lives all over the world! very cool experience and very much value added to my career.
0