Career Questions tagged Hookem

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 165 views

Do you think that there is too many or too few people entering this profession?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M college medicine hookem dermatologist...

aggie

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 227 views

What do you find as the most enjoyable part of the job?

aggie

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 149 views

What specific part of your job do you find most challenging? Why?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M college medicine hookem...

dermatologist

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 164 views

Are there some recommended courses I should take to help me further with my desired job?

dermatologist

kierra A.’s Avatar
kierra A. Sep 09, 2019 168 views

What would you consider personal attributes are successful in the job of study?

I am a senior at Brennan High School and i’m interested in being a Dermatologist in the Air force and attending Texas University at Austin or Texas A&M. college medicine...

hookem