Career questions tagged hypermobility

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Jersey1353 views

Is an associates degree in biology able to transfer into a physical therapy program at a university?

I’ll be starting at my local community college in the fall and want to make sure that I’m on the right path as to where to go after this. I plan on becoming a physical therapist and my dream would be to work with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Hypermobility patients like myself, and other hypermobility syndromes, focussing on joint protection. #physicaltherapy #physical-therapist #medicine #ehlersdanlossyndrome #hypermobility #physical-therapy

answer icon8 answers
location icon