Career Questions tagged Interviewer

Camille P.’s Avatar
Camille P. Oct 27, 2020 138 views

What are the top schools in California in hopes to pursue a career in sports broadcasting, following college?

I am a high school junior and am beginning to explore my options for my future following high school. It has been a dream of mine for quite some time to be involved in sports, particularly the NBA, as a post game interviewer. I would appreciate any tips or advice to get started in this...

interviewer college sports sportsbroadcasting

Camille P.’s Avatar
Camille P. Oct 27, 2020 129 views

Would living in a more popular city such as NYC or Los Angeles benefit me when trying to get started and grow within the career choice of sports broadcasting?

interviewer sports sportsbroadcasting

Camille P.’s Avatar
Camille P. Oct 27, 2020 152 views

I am thinking about participating in the broadcasting class at my school next year, would this be beneficial in hopes of having a career within sports broadcasting in my future?

interviewer sportsbroadcasting sports class

Camille P.’s Avatar
Camille P. Oct 23, 2020 157 views

Will being able to speak a foreign language benefit me in this career choice involved in sports broadcasting?

interviewer sports sportsbroadcasting