How can I make sure that my schedule is doable?

Next year, (as a junior), I'm planning on taking AP Biology, AP literature, AP US History, Pre-Calculus, and studying for the SAT. I know that this is a very hard set of classes, but I also know that it's important for me to take at least three classes next year and I have to make sure that at least one is a science class because I would like to go into medicine in the future. How do I know if this is WAY too hard for me to accomplish, and how to rearrange my schedule to meet my requirements, and get good grades on everything.

#ap #high-school-classes #apbiology #sat

2

You wil need to focus on stress and time management. In order to manage stress you have to manage your time wisely. <span style="background-color: transparent;">You have to set a routine for yourself and stick to it for the most part. Once you get into the groove of a routine it will be much easier for you to manage your time and have enough time for everything you need to do (including relaxing). Make yourself to-do lists on a weekly basis, use Google calendar or a planner to keep track of events, deadlines, and due dates. In addition to setting a routine and sticking to it, plan out relaxing activities into your day. Or set aside a time, after everything is done for the day, that you can have "me" time. I have also personally found it essential to not only find time for myself but also make use of that time in a way that is best for me and my holistic wellness. I have found the HeadSpace app to be an essential tool in helping me relax and generally feel more relaxed throughout the day, Guided meditation, even if you have a busy schedule, will make you feel more at ease and relaxed throughout the day as a whole (not just when you have the time to relax and focus on that "me" time).</span>

<span style="background-color: transparent;">Set a routine.Use Google Calendar.Set aside Me TimeWrite weekly to-do lists and use a planner.Find a peaceful and restful activity that will help you feel relaxed.</span>

Also, do you think that my schedule is doable for a junior? If not, which classes do you think I should replace or swap out? Thank you! Hanan M.

1

I think that you are planning to take an academically rigorous schedule next semester and that is just fine. Even if you don't make top grades in high school, the preparation for the pre-med requirements in college is priceless.

0