How can I make sure that my schedule is doable?

Asked Canton, Michigan

Next year, (as a junior), I'm planning on taking AP Biology, AP literature, AP US History, Pre-Calculus, and studying for the SAT. I know that this is a very hard set of classes, but I also know that it's important for me to take at least three classes next year and I have to make sure that at least one is a science class because I would like to go into medicine in the future. How do I know if this is WAY too hard for me to accomplish, and how to rearrange my schedule to meet my requirements, and get good grades on everything.

#ap #high-school-classes #apbiology #sat

You wil need to focus on stress and time management. In order to manage stress you have to manage your time wisely. <span style="background-color: transparent;">You have to set a routine for yourself and stick to it for the most part. Once you get into the groove of a routine it will be much easier for you to manage your time and have enough time for everything you need to do (including relaxing). Make yourself to-do lists on a weekly basis, use Google calendar or a planner to keep track of events, deadlines, and due dates. In addition to setting a routine and sticking to it, plan out relaxing activities into your day. Or set aside a time, after everything is done for the day, that you can have "me" time. I have also personally found it essential to not only find time for myself but also make use of that time in a way that is best for me and my holistic wellness. I have found the HeadSpace app to be an essential tool in helping me relax and generally feel more relaxed throughout the day, Guided meditation, even if you have a busy schedule, will make you feel more at ease and relaxed throughout the day as a whole (not just when you have the time to relax and focus on that "me" time).</span>

<span style="background-color: transparent;">Set a routine.Use Google Calendar.Set aside Me TimeWrite weekly to-do lists and use a planner.Find a peaceful and restful activity that will help you feel relaxed.</span>

Also, do you think that my schedule is doable for a junior? If not, which classes do you think I should replace or swap out? Thank you!