How can I play soccer and how can I be a good player?

3

Argelys’s Answer

To play just get a ball and use 2 garbage cans as your goal. I had a friend that used to use a small ball and started doing tricks while kicking it around to be able to handle the ball. I would try YouTube and search for something like How to handle a soccer ball.

0

Mitchell’s Answer

To play soccer all you need is a ball and a soccer goal. When just getting started you can make up a field with goals using cones. It’s a good idea to practice dribbling the ball. The idea is to control the ball so your opponent can’t get it and you can kick it in the goal.

0

Estelle’s Answer

Practice and practice and practice some more. My son played soccer for 8 years. He would grab the ball as soon as her got home from school and dribble it around the yard. He set targets up and kicked the ball into targets. He found friends also interested in soccer and practiced shooting the ball back and forth. Argelys's suggestion of finding You Tube drills is great.

0