How to Find Grants in line with my company so I don't get fired?
How to Find Grants in line with my company?
Recently, I networked with a guest panelist at an event and pitched myself to her unknowingly, she also happened to need a virtual assistant at her startup and I immediately filled the role.
For the experience I'd said and I'm always grateful to be a part of the team.
Fast forward to after my final exams, I had more free time and so I was put in research team as lead researcher for external funding media. I put in a lot of work on the back end, I've exhausted 2 joggers in the name of research.
But after narrowing down all the grants I find, barely any are a good fit and I end up crossing most out..
This just goes on to show as little work on the surface.
And I was called out recently with an almost promise to terminate my internship even before it officially. I promised to do well and beyond during this last month because truly, I don't want to lose this role when my boss created it because she believed in me.
PS: the startup focuses on giving hands on training and connecting the graduated trainees with employers and the major goal is to make the company a standard check for Talents in the Tech field for employers.
TL/DR: how to find tailored grants and external funding as lead researcher for a tech and employment focused startup so I dont lose my job.