Aileen there are so many fields to choose from.
- Avian Practice (birds)
- Equine Practice (horses)
- Beef Cattle Practice (cattle raised for meat)
- Feline Practice(cats)
- Canine/Feline Practice (dogs and cats)
- Exotic Companion Mammal Practice (ferrets, rabbits, mice, rats and other small mammals often kept as pets)
- Food Animal Practice (cattle and pigs)
- Dairy Practice (cows that produce milk)
- Reptile and Amphibian Practice (snakes, lizards, salamanders, turtles, etc.)
- Swine Health Management (pigs)
And of course you can have a mixed practice.